Hello dear friends! How has your Spring shopping mood been so far? Any good deals out there? As you already know I'm always on a hunt for unique home accessories, and even though usually I go waaaaaay over my budget, I always end up being happy, so my list continues. Today I have some really nice finds to share with you and the good things is, they are all a bargain. One of my favorite online places to visit is Westwing Home and Living, a shopping club which I'm sure you are familiar with. Their new campaigns are packed with gorgeous decorations, so if you spot anything you like, don't wait too long, as the products are available only for few days, while the stocks lasts. Below are some of my favorite picks. See anything that you can't resist?
1. Paon graphic from Home sweet home campaign - beautiful graphic of watercolor peacock.
2. Design vase from Spring campaign - simple yet stylish vase, made from glass.
3. 'Pik' vase from Home sweet home campaign - cool modern vase.
4. Sky planter recycled from Black and White campaign - fantastic concept to hang your plants upside down. See how to place it above the table and fill with water!
5. Gabber Desk from Black and White campaign - I really want one of those desks!
There are some really great new upcoming campaigns so if you want to be updated, make sure to sign up here.
And now I'm off to do some shopping! Have a great Saturday!
Source: Westwing Home and Living