Saturday, April 26, 2014

Wishlist ♥ 103

Hello dear friends! How has your Spring shopping mood been so far? Any good deals out there? As you already know I'm always on a hunt for unique home accessories, and even though usually I go waaaaaay over my budget, I always end up being happy, so my list continues. Today I have some really nice finds to share with you and the good things is, they are all a bargain. One of my favorite online places to visit is Westwing Home and Living, a shopping club which I'm sure you are familiar with. Their new campaigns are packed with gorgeous decorations, so if you spot anything you like, don't wait too long, as the products are available only for few days, while the stocks lasts. Below are some of my favorite picks. See anything that you can't resist?


interior wishlist

1. Paon graphic from Home sweet home campaign - beautiful graphic of watercolor peacock.
2. Design vase from Spring campaign - simple yet stylish vase, made from glass.
3. 'Pik' vase from Home sweet home campaign - cool modern vase.
4. Sky planter recycled from Black and White campaign - fantastic concept to hang your plants upside down. See how to place it above the table and fill with water!
5. Gabber Desk from Black and White campaign - I really want one of those desks!

There are some really great new upcoming campaigns so if you want to be updated, make sure to sign up here.

And now I'm off to do some shopping! Have a great Saturday!



Follow Passion shake on  Bloglovin Pinterest Facebook

8 comments :

  1. Cześć Aguś :) Westwing znam :) super produkty powybierałaś z ich kampanii ...dziś mi kolorów brak więc paw by mi się przydał ..pasowałby nawet do galerii z wygranym u Igora Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A co wygrałaś Aguś? :) chętnie zobaczę...paw od razu wpadł mi w oko :)) Buziaki!

      Delete
  2. Biureczko spodobało mi się z tego zestawienia najbardziej, takie również mogłabym chcieć i mieć :))
    Dobrego weekendu Agnieszko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zgadzam się! :) strasznie podobają mi się biurka biało-drewniane :)

      Delete
  3. This planter is fantastic! My second favorite would be black and white vase but all the picks are truly nice :)
    Have a great weekend Aga xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planter is my favorite as well... such a simple yet genius idea!
      Thanks and happy new week! x

      Delete
  4. I can't figure out how these vases manage to stand on its own? Or is it just one vase??? Great collection, desk is the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought when I saw it :) It must be one piece, otherwise I don't think it would stand on it's own, unless it's magical :D Thanks for visiting Agatha! :))

      Delete

You might also like