Friday, May 10, 2013

Country style with a vintage feel

There is something about getting up to every day being sunnier, warmer and greener that changes my mood completely. For a couple of days now I am craving a little country escape, just to relax in the sun and enjoy the nature.
The images, styled and photographed by Rebecca Newport are so alluring, that if you are anything like me, you will start planning your getaway right away :) Have a look!




 I absolutely need to get one of those vintage radios! 
Isn't it amazing?




Can I have one piece?










 
Pretty flower frames are a great way to add a little bit of character to your country place.


  
 




Do you have your favorite place for a little country escape? Let me know!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like