Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pastel love - Designer's minimalistic inspiration

Currently one of my favorite interior designers is Linda Ahman, from Sweden, of course!
Linda Ahman has a talent to mix pastels in such a perfect way that the final result is very clean and minimalistic, yet very girly. It seems to be a perfect combination for me.
I think with all that Swedish style loving I should probably relocate to Stockholm sometime soon :P


                   Pastel furniture and dark gray wall create a fresh, minimalistic design.


Dark gray lamp makes a strong accent piece, between sugary sweet pastels.

 

Color palette: Cream, mint and dark gray.




Look at those mushroom wooden stools. So cute!


I love the bottle design - it should be one of my next DIY projects :)



You can see more of Linda Ahman work on her website.

Which picture do you like the most?

My favorite are the first two!

Happy wednesday everyone!

xxx





2 comments :

  1. First one! I love the charcoal wall with just vibrant yet basic colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, I love this combination too.
      Thanks so much for stopping by! x

      Delete

You might also like