Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pretty and unique Christmas decorations

  
Oh what a pretty Christmas decorations! Don't you agree? 
Shot by a talented photographer Petra Bindel, those gorgeous pictures appeared in the Christmas issue of Elle decoration, inspiring many of us, to decorate our homes differently this year. I have to tell you, I've been thinking of some alternative ways to decorate and what I can see here, fits my taste and thoughts just perfectly. I love the color palette inspired by nature with green, beige and brown tones spreading around the room and the unique details, such as the bunting, creating festive, yet cozy atmosphere. 
It's very stylish and fresh.

Unique Christmas decorations

pretty Christmas accessories


Petra Bindel photography for Elle decor

elle decor accessories

Christmas decorations

What color palette will you pick this year to decorate your home? Are you thinking of any unique accessories?
I have few things on my mind so stay tuned :)

3 comments :

  1. uwielbiam tak właSnie ...prosto bez plasticu fantasticu :))) super ...no a na Araukarię jestem chora !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like