Thursday, May 15, 2014

Going to London tomorrow!

So excited to fly to London tomorrow! Yeeeey! If you follow my blog you know that I studied and lived in London for many years so it has a very special place in my heart. I love the city, I love London shopping, I love my friends Londoners, the nightlife and all the other fun things London related! I won't be sightseeing as I've done double decker bus tours many times in the past but I'm planning to see few places I've never visited before (or shall I say never taken photos of!). These will include mainly little cafes and home decor stores and hopefully I will have enough time to visit Tate modern. I'm also attending Clerkenwell design week with lovely Geraldine from Little Big Bell. We will be touring showrooms, attending some fun workshops and exploring what the London interior design scene has to offer. I simply can't wait! But before I go to London I want to share with you some exciting news so stay tuned and come back tomorrow for a little update! Hugs x

Watercolor London cityscape by Artist Elena Romanova.


Follow Passion shake on  Bloglovin Pinterest Facebook



8 comments :

  1. Przyjemnej podróży Aguś, naciesz się pieknym Londynem :)))
    Buziaki ślę. Marysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dzieki Marysiu :)) Mam nadzieję, że zdażę się nacieszyć bo wybieram się aż na tydzień tym razem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo to ja się już cieszę na nowe posty !!!!!! udanej podróży Aguś !!!!!! BUZIOLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Będę pstrykać jak Japoński turysta więc trochę tego pewnie będzie :D Dzięki! Buziaki

      Delete
  4. dobry timing bo zrobilo sie cieplo nareszcie :) ale parasolke zabierz bo deszcz na przyszly tydzien - jak to w Londynie :)
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak właśnie słyszałam! Liczę na to, że prognozy się spełnią i będzie 26'C w sobotę :D Wybierasz się na Clerkenwell design week? Dzięki!

      Delete
    2. Chcialabym sie wybrac ale niestety pracuje.... Czemu to sie nie odbywa w weekend gryyyy,! Moze wybiore sie na cos we wtorek kolo 18pm, musze przestudiowac program

      Delete
  5. oh, I love London too :) so jealous for you. it sounds like you will have so much fun. wish you great weather! though, I will pop in tomorrow :) you count on that :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like