Friday, May 23, 2014

Products by Danish SÖDAHL

Hello guys and happy Friday! I just got back from London but before I tell you all about my trip I want to share with you a quick post. I'm sure you know Danish brand SÖDAHL and their awesome selection of lifestyle products and environmentally friendly textiles. I really like their designs, geometric patterns and colors and I have just discovered that their products are available on Westwing, so you can also count on a good deal. Here are my favorite picks, what do you think?   

Westwing Home and Living


 More products by SÖDAHL you can view here and here. I also like the linen collection in bright colors.

Have a great weekend!

Source: Westwing Home and Living

                    
    Follow Passion shake on  Bloglovin Pinterest Facebook






2 comments :

  1. You are right the combination of sweet colors and geometric patterns is amazing. Great!
    Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to your London trip post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aguś, czekam na relację z Londynu:)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like