Friday, March 1, 2013

Work with me

Thank you for interest in Passion shake! 

Passion shake is a blog dedicated to sharing my love of home decorating, DIY, interior design, styling and photography. I’m currently looking for new blog sponsors, so if you would like to see your products on Passion shake or hire me for creating unique content for your beautiful brand, why not get involved? 



Working together

Are you looking for a personalized content, designed just for your magazine, website or blog? I'm passionate about hand-crafting one-of-a-kind projects such as DIY tutorials and styled product photo shoots. I will translate your ideas into unique and inspiring digital content for your readership. I believe in the power of doing things well and with attention to details. In order to focus my entire self on bringing your ideas to life, please contact me in advance to check availability. 

I reserve all rights to my images. If you want to use any of my photos or work for commercial purpose, email me first. Thank you!


  Why Sponsor? 

I love to promote small businesses, webshops, bloggers and DIY community. Once your product will be shown on the blog, it will be viewed by dedicated audience of pretty, fresh, modern home decor and handmade goods enthusiasts. If you think we can be a good fit I would love to discuss the possibility of working together. My sponsorship program has many different options to suit your needs. Have a look!


How does it work?


1. Product review:

Please contact me regarding the product you would like to have reviewed, providing link or photos of it. If your product is relevant to the readers of Passion shake, I will ask you to send it by post. Then I will promote you as my sponsor through detailed product review, professional photo shoot, social media and your business banner in my sponsor page. It's a mutually beneficial exchange - you will get a post about your product and publicity, I will get to enjoy your product and experience to write about it. 

2. Giveaway:

I'm going to host a few fabulous giveaways this year, so please contact me if you would like to sponsor giveaway with a product or voucher from your store.


3. Advertise:

Passion shake is rapidly growing in terms of followers, daily page views and comments. I'm honored and truly happy to connect to many of wonderful readers who visit Passion shake for a dose of pretty inspiration. I am offering a wide range of affordable advertising space so if you would like to advertise on Passion shake, please contact me regarding the rates and size of the banner. Thank you!
 

Please email agatinca(@)gmail(.)com for all your inquires and questions. 


Looking forward to hearing from you!   



You might also like