Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spectacular simplicity | Max Attenborough photography

Today, while reading in a bath some of my favorite magazines (Yes, I have this habit :) I came across an article that lead me to those incredibly beautiful and inspiring photographs. 

If you haven't heard or haven't seen yet, let me introduce:
Max Attenborough - interior photographer

As Leonardo da Vinci once said... simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication what perfectly describes his work. Pure and simple interiors defined by natural colors, create fantastic effect very hard to miss. Love your style and work Max!


My favourite picks


It makes me want to do some washing up!
      

 
Pretty vintage cage 






Pretty spring pastels








Vibrant colors!













 Happy Thursday everyone!

If you enjoy Max Attenborough photography, as much as I do, feel free to share this post!







No comments :

Post a Comment

You might also like