Today I want to show you 6 pretty projects that will change the look and mood of your room. Beautifully photographed by Rolinda Windhorst and styled by talented Fleur Spronk made me fall in love with those ideas!
1. Homemade necklace - created from precious, little souvenirs and painted wooden beads, surrounded by washi tape frame. A piece of art, isn't it? :)
2. A framed map - indicating memorable places - for example places you have visited during your holiday. Great idea to bring good memories back every time to look at it, right?
3. Floral wallpaper and wallpaper cutout as an additional framed decoration.
It's so beautiful and dreamy that I can't stop looking at it ♥
4. Scene boxes telling your story made from simple wooden frames, photo cutouts and precious objects. What story would you like to tell?
5. Mini, framed 3d room created from a box and magazine cutouts.
I love the little pictures and a flower vase!
6. Dotted, washi tape frame makes the wall much more interesting, don't you think?
I'm absolutely in love with the gorgeous inspirations found on Stijlbloem page.
Check it out! I'm sure you'll love it :)